Banana Bread with Nutella Swirl






My boy baked this one up for us to enjoy last weekend, and it only lasted about 24 hours in our house! Kent and I loved it!! The banana bread was fantastic, and totally kicked up a notch with that swirl of chocolate infused flavor in the middle. Absolutely moist, tender, and delicious bread. 

Kent is already thinking about baking another loaf to take to his girlfriend - he is definitely my child. :)

This is a fantastic recipe - and one we will definitely be using again; such a GREAT variation of classic banana bread.

Banana Bread with Nutella Swirl by Lynsey Lou's 

Ingredients

2 1/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
4 TBS unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
2 medium ripe bananas, roughly mashed
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 Eggs
1/4 cup Nutella

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
  2. Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Set to the side.
  3. Blend butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl on high until light and fluffy, for a total of about 2-3 minutes. Incorporate the bananas and blend well; next add the eggs, milk and vanilla and blend. Add the dry flour mixture and blend just until incorporated.
  4. Pull a third of the batter out and transfer to a small bowl; blend in the Nutella.  
  5. Pour half the banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread in an even layer. Next spoon the Nutella mixture over batter.  Using a knife, gently swirl the batters together, don't over mix.  Spoon the remaining banana bread batter over the Nutella mixture. Gently swirl the banana and Nutella batters together.  
  6. Bake in the preheated oven and for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.  Remove from the oven and immediately transfer the loaf from the pan to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.



Comments

  1. I stopped by from Share Your Stuff Tuesdays because I love banana bread and I love nutela so I just had to check out how you combined them! This looks luscious and I'm saving it to my yumprint.com bread cookbook! I'm also pinning! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts