Meal Plan week of 6/10/2013

Another week of summer! This week I thought I'd add in at least a couple "oldies but goodies" so the boys wouldn't get too burned out on all the new things I've been throwing their way so we're having family favorite lasagna, ribs, and pot roast too. Lots of "manly food" in there, also lots of nice and easy crock pot meals in there because who wants to spend their summer afternoons and evenings slaving over a hot stove when you can set it, forget it, and have a fantastic dinner a few hours later! :) I love my crock pot, can you tell?

MONDAY
Dinner: Easy Cheesy Lasagna with Caesar Salad and Garlic Texas Toast 

TUESDAY
Dinner: Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore with green peas and garlic bread
 
WEDNESDAY
Dinner: Slow Cooker Ribs, macaroni and cheese, and green beans
 
THURSDAY
Dinner: Perfect Beef Pot Roast with potatoes, onions, and carrots
 
FRIDAY
Dinner: Thin Crust Pizza with garden salad
 

Comments

Popular Posts