Meet Zeus and Maddy!

Zeus is heading out this evening, but I wanted to share some pictures of our two latest foster babies. We LOVE getting to foster rotties! Don't get me wrong - I adore the others we've had the pleasure of sharing our home with too over the years, like Cindy Bear and Scottie, Zora, the 6 puppies from Paulding County, Ken and Coy, and Macy to name a few; but there's something about those rotties that we all just fall head over heels for. We love our rottie, Sadie Mae, whom we brought home about 5 years ago and ever since her we have been drawn to this breed. Nala was the first rottie puppy we got to foster for Rotts N Pups, and it just worked out that the next 2 fosters, Maddy and Zeus were rotties too! So it's been rottweiler central around here, and I love it!!

So, without further ado, here are some more pictures of Zeus. He was an owner turn in. She loved him VERY much and was taking great care of him, but she was moving and was unable to take him with her. She entrusted Rotts N Pups to help find him a great new home!








Next is Miss Maddy! She is a FANTASTIC girl! I absolutely adore her and would love for her to be one of my "forever" puppies but I have no doubt she'll find a great home in no time. She is a wonderful dog, gets along great with all of our dogs, is well mannered, is very affectionate, knows basic commands, and has a very sweet personality.

And to end this post - I managed to get all three rotties in one picture the other day! :)


Comments

  1. I can't wait to meet him on Sunday!

    Thanks again for all you do!

    Khyra and Phyll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see pics from transport - be ready for him to try to lick your face - and he makes crazy "predator" whistling noises when he gets excited!! :) He was pretty scared of the car when I picked him up but he does great in his crate... can't wait to hear all about it and hear he's made it home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts