Moist Banana Bread

I found this recipe on SMO and was excited to try it out! I love banana bread but haven't had great luck over the years finding a recipe that has a great banana flavor, is still moist, isn't too dense and that I like and the boys like as well.

The day after I made this one, and it had cooled, it started to disappear very fast - my son wanted it for breakfast, snack and dessert every day. This is about the best of the banana bread recipes I've tried so far and I will definitely be making it again! I hope you will enjoy it as well.

This is the recipe:

Ingredients
3 large very ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla

Optional: 1/2 cup nuts or chocolate chips
Directions
Cream together sugar, softened butter, and eggs.

Add in dry ingredients that have been sifted together.

Add mashed bananas, nuts/chocolate (if using), and vanilla.

Pour into a greased loaf pan.

Bake at 375 degrees for 45-60 minutes (or until golden brown and cooked through).

Comments

Popular Posts