33w2d and Day #43 of Bedrest!

I stayed up WAY too late last night for no good reason, then slept really solidly and woke up tired. Go figure!

Nothing really to report today, everything seems pretty much the same in terms of how I'm feeling. I did notice some sharp almost stabbing pains down low yesterday a couple times, but nothing else so hopefully it was nothing going on!! Contractions were off and on yesterday, never more than 4 in an hour that I felt and never all that strong or painful so that was good!

Another surro who is exactly 2 weeks ahead of me is going to deliver her surro-twins this morning!! I've been following along with her the entire time and am so excited for her and her IPs! She's been having some bad swelling recently and her BP went up yesterday so along with a couple other reasons her c-section is scheduled for this morning! I can't wait to hear how the babies are doing and how she feels after! :) I think she's done wonderful to get to 35 weeks and cannot wait to be into that week ourselves.

This week has obviously been "off" with the overnight at the hospital so it feels short! I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday! I think a good friend of ours is going to come for a visit and I'm excited to see her. Yesterday our neighbor brought me back my favorite decaf peppermint mocha from Starbucks after she ran some errands in the morning and that was such a nice treat!! I think tomorrow I might be seeing the local lady who has been so sweet to bring us meals several times so lots of visits which is wonderful! Helps break up the day and gives me something to look forward to. :)

Right now I'm looking forward to a nice warm shower and some breakfast! Time to feed myself and these girls something filling and tasty! I've been craving a lot of eggo waffles and eggs lately so it may be another repeat. Although some cheesy scrambled eggs and toast sounds good for a change of pace too! :)

Comments

Popular Posts