All About Me! Questionnaire

I found this on Michelle's blog here and thought it would be a fun way to spend a little time today! If you decide to post one on your blog, make sure to link me in the comments so I can read yours!! :)

Name: Rebekah Rose.
Birthday: June 12th.
Zodiac Sign: Gemini.
Where were you born: Washington state.
Where do you live now: Georgia.
How many times have you moved: I lost count a LONG time ago but I remember me and my siblings trying to add it all up once and think we were at 40 something and that was before I married my hubby and we've moved numerous times in the past 13 years together - so I'm going with somewhere around 50-60??
Hair Color: Dirty blonde/brown.
Eye Color: I have eyes that change color - usually grayish or blueish or somewhere in between.
Tattoos: I currently have two - a rose on my ankle and a faerie on my shoulder. After delivery of these two baby girls I'll be getting an angel in memory of my mother on my other shoulder (and the really cool thing is the angel will be a duplicate of one my aunt painted YEARS ago that represented my mother at the time).
Piercings: Had 2 in each each, but top holes closed so just 1 in each ear.

*Favorites*
Color: Blue and pink
Food: Pretty much all "comfort food" items - Italian, BBQ, mashed potatoes, pizza... I kind of like FOOD!!
Candy: I love Red Vines, Starbursts, Skittles, Symphony Bars, Theo Chocolate and pretty much any caramel/chocolate combo like Riesens.
Movie: My favorites tend to be romance/romantic comedies or dramas but I definitely like a lot of movies - 10 Things I Hate About You, Pretty Woman, Book of Eli, Killers, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and I Am Legend to name a few off the top of my head!
TV Show: I've been watching LOTS of TV shows lately on Netflix and Hulu while on bedrest! Some of my current favorites are: Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Private Practice, Kitchen Nightmares, Fringe, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Lie to Me and Ugly Betty.
Actor: Daniel Craig
Actress: Katherine Heigl
Favorite Author: Stephanie Meyer
Band or Singer: Pink
Song: Owl City - Fireflies
Holiday: Christmas
Season: spring
Day of the week: Saturday
Store: Target
Restaurant: Olive Garden
Sport: Figure Skating
Animal: Horses
Flower: Roses
*Have you ever*
Danced in the rain: Yes!
tripped and had an embarrassing fall: More than likely, though I probably have managed to block it out of my memory! I remember VIVIDLY having horrible anxiety throughout highschool that when walking on the black top or the cement paths around campus I was going to trip and fall on my face... don't know why, but there you have it!
smoked: Yes, a long long time ago. Blech.
got drunk: Yes, but I much prefer tipsy!
gone skinny dipping: No.
been in a car accident: Yes, too many times unfortunately! I've been rear-ended something like 5 or 6 times in the past 10 years?
been in love: Very much so!
met the President: No.
met a celebrity: Yes, musicians on a couple different ocassions when I was younger.
cried over a movie: Many times!
laughed so hard you cried: Yes! And the times it happens it's ALWAYS my husband's fault - he thinks it is SO funny when he gets me laughing to the point where tears are streaming and I'm begging for AIR!
cried for no reason at all: But of course!

*the last*
thing you said: Brutus!
thing you ate: Lemon Chicken with Pasta and Steamed Green Beans
song you heard: Flirting with Disaster on this blog!
movie you saw: Twilight: Breaking Dawn, Part 1
cd you bought: Adele 21
book you read: Cooking Light cook book
phone call: Jennifer
im: Amanda
person you yelled at: Does my dog count?

*This or that*

pepsi or coke: Diet Coke but I haven't had soda in a long time and am pretty sure I'm going to stop buying it.
mcdonalds or burger king: McDonalds
chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
tv or movies: TV
colored pencils or markers: Colored Pencils
sun or moon: Sun
day or night: Day
pants or shorts: Pants
long sleeve or short sleeve: Short Sleeve
n'sync or backstreet boys: Well that takes me back! I'll go with N'Sync.
burgers or hot dogs: If we're talking about off the grill, I will go with a hotdog - from a restaurant or other than grill, burger.
rock or rap: Neither.
aim or phone: Aim?? Haven't used that in ages - I'll go with phone!
romantic comedy or thriller: Definitely romantic comedy.
waffles or pancakes: Pancakes
peanut butter or jelly: Peanut butter

*Others*
do you believe in love at first sight: No
have you ever wished upon a star: Yes
what other language (s) do you speak: I used to speak intermediate level French, but now just remember a few words.
if you dyed your hair what color would you dye it: Red or blonde highlights.
if you could change your name what would you change it to: I wouldn't.
what's the weather like right now: Pretty mild at the moment - a little chilly but sunny.
what instruments do you play: I played flute for a long time, but haven't touched one in ages! It was on my "wish list" to get one not that long ago. I'd love to start playing again.
do you talk to yourself a lot: Not a lot.
best place you have visited: Senegal, West Africa
best day of your life: The birth of my son.
worst day of your life: Finding out my mom had died the day before she was supposed to be arriving in Georgia for a visit.
pet peeves: Animal Abuse and Child Abuse.
what are you most proud of: Working hard on our marriage and family to stay together and work through the tough times, my child, rescuing and fostering dogs, and being a surrogate!
what is your goal for this year: Keep these two girls in utero until at least 36 weeks so they arrive strong and healthy, start working out regularly after delivery, send my hubby lots of letters and care packages while he's away so he knows he's loved and missed and start school in the summer!

Comments

  1. Great list! I'd love to hear about your time in West Africa; it sounds fascinating. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hadn't heard puppies were going up on transport!! I assumed they were but haven't wanted to bug Irina since she picked Maple up 2 weeks ago. We sure miss that baby! Give her big hugs and kisses from us!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts