16w5d - Happy Food Moments!!

I have discovered a very simple sandwich that makes me very happy lately! I was already in love with Great Harvest Bread Co. and when we were out last weekend I asked if we could stop and get a loaf since it's been awhile since I got to enjoy some of their bread. They didn't have the one I normally get which is a whole wheat bread loaded with nuts and seeds but they had a similar one so we got a loaf of that - I wish I could remember what it's called... not that it matters, but it's annoying when your brain can't recall what seems like a simple detail!

In any event, I have discovered BLT sandwiches with this bread are the BEST!! I use 2-3 slices of center cut bacon, a whole roma tomato, 2-3 good leaves of lettuce, a small amount of light mayo and a big 'ol dill pickle on the side and I am a total happy camper!

I've had this twice since we got the bread, so far, and I could probably eat it every night for dinner and be happy. Unfortunately Kenneth is not a BLT fan, so I don't think it will be on the dinner menu anytime soon... sigh. :)

I tossed and turned a lot last night for some reason, and feel pretty tired this morning. But the only cool thing was I remember waking up around 3:00am and laying there on my side and feeling a few tiny little baby kicks low on the right hand side where I've been feeling baby the most lately. That was super cute and made me smile. They are distinctive kicks, but I can FEEL how tiny they are!! Right now I feel like baby is bopping around all across the middle of my stomach under my belly button, like s/he is bumping into me. It's SO fun to be feeling more sensations and I can't wait 'til they're big enough movements to see as well as feel!

Just TWO MORE DAYS!! Counting down with tons of excitement for our ultrasound!! And I'm very much looking forward to sleeping in that morning too! :)

Comments

Popular Posts