Ready for the coming week!!

I am excited!! The past week is behind us now, we got all the carpet out and the basement has been largely reassembled and is almost "back to normal". I am taking one big load of carboard/recyclable stuff that got a little wet tomorrow to get it out of the basement and will have about one more load of that, and hopefully all the trash (including carpet) will get picked up on Tuesday. Then I have a load of goodwill donation items to get out of the basement and I should be in good shape! I'm thrilled with how much we got done this weekend. Kent was a HUGE help, and I'm super proud of him!

This coming week is bringing lots of great stuff, med instruction class on Tuesday and then I start lupron on Friday! Yay! :) We're on our way finally, how exciting! A little less than 6 weeks 'til estimated transfer time. Can't wait to see it all come together!

Comments

Popular Posts