Out of it today

I am really out of it today... I fell asleep fast last night (I woke up with my glasses still on, I must have knocked out the minute I laid my head down to watch a little of the movie I put on). I woke up tired, wanting more rest and I don't know what it is, but I just feel out of it - not all here really, distracted, maybe. I'm not sure why - nothing coming up or going on that I have to be distracted about.

Yesterday was really busy, and today I have a few tasks to work on but not as busy so maybe I have time to let my mind wander which is the problem... I am trying not to beat myself up too much too, because I gained back some of what I lost while Kenneth was home. I know I deserved to, but I still feel crappy about it after how hard I've been working to take the weight off. So, I'm probably feeling a little depressed about that too. I am not too worried about it though, I'm back on the "wagon" and it will come back off. My work out last night was intense and probably another contributing factor to me feeling so tired - it kicked my rear end. It was nice to work out soon after dinner and not stay up so late because of the work out (which is what I was doing before - starting the exercises at about 8:30-9:00), plus I didn't give myself time to think too much about it and talk myself out of it.

I am hungry, and have been a lot the last few days - eating more than normal while Kenneth was here has my body all confused... so I am trying to drink lots and lots of water and stretch out the snacks I normally have in the mornings and afternoons to get through.

I ordered a couple CDs this morning, I've really been enjoying having my itunes at work with all my favorite songs loaded onto it and there are a few more CDs I'd been thinking about getting to add to the collection. I started working on a "work out mix" last night on our itunes at home, one with lots of fast loud music to keep me going during the routines. I need to load that mix onto my ipod too, so when I get out for walk/jogs I can have easy access to the faster songs on the go.

I can't believe summer is winding down. Kent is realizing it too - only 2 more weekends before school starts - ack!

Comments

  1. I really need to get mine set up with fast music too so when I am able to start working out again I can actually BE READY.

    Great job on the weight loss so far and for the contracts being signed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts