Starting to realize what “starting over” means…

I am looking forward to finding the right match for myself and my family, but being “back at the beginning” is so new to me, again! This is the first time since March of 2006 that I have been in the position to find IPs and everything else that comes with that; applications, teleconferences, first e-mails, exchanging pictures, contracting, testing (well, I’ve done that a few times now), etc… it’s a little unsettling I think! I’m not 100% sure how to feel yet, but I think a lot of that is still thinking about my FIPs (and it feels weird to call them that) and knowing how much they’re going through, and feeling a little guilty that I have the option to move on and try again, and have another journey, while for them their surrogacy journey is truly at the end…


I may have a teleconference in the next couple days, and look forward to seeing how that goes… it was so easy last time with T&I; they were the first couple I spoke to, we clicked, and that was it – so I guess I’m hopeful it might be the same this time, but not “expecting” that… I am just excited to speak to the IPs and see what their hopes are, and see if we just might click…

I’ll hopefully have an update soon! :)

Comments

Popular Posts