Looking better…

I am scared to say anything at this point, but I had another check today and things are looking better. I have a bazillion (yes that IS a number) follicles and they're actually growing really well now. One is up to a 14mm from 10mm on Monday. My lining had dropped all the way down to a 3.6mm as of Monday, but is up 2mm to a 5.5mm today - so good progress for me. It seems the ganirelix really suppressed me, my follicles weren't growing and so my lining wasn’t getting the estrogen it needed, so I think since I've been off of it a few days my body is recovering and rebounding... I'm waiting for the callback, but will most likely stay on meds with a recheck Friday and if my lining looks ok we'll trigger and transfer mid next week... my IPs are willing to transfer with anything over a 6mm, but I'm not 100% sure what Dr. Kaplan's theory is on that, we will probably verify with her what her thoughts are tomorrow so we're all on the same page before my next check... I'm hopeful... always hopeful...

And it's seriously too bad this isn't an ED cycle - I wish I could donate to someone and then transfer a couple days later - I have a TON of eggies in there.

Comments

Popular Posts