6dp3dt - Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for so much, and so many in my life! We got to spend the afternoon with Kenneth's family having a wonderful meal, and playing some games together. It was great!

I have had nausea off and on, especially the last two nights, and in the car... not too much else today - which makes me a little nervous, but I'm hanging in there and hoping for great news tomorrow! The test from yesterday dried with a light line, but it is visible. The test I took this AM has a line that is pretty much identical to the test from yesterday - very light, but there... I am not getting excited yet, I know it takes 10-12 days for the trigger to work out of my system, and I'm 11 days past trigger today. I am praying for a DARKER line tomorrow!

I am pretty tired still, so think I'm going to rest for the afternoon - I keep hoping and praying to have great news for T&I this weekend... they've been going through some tough times with their family right now, with a loss, so I just want to have something positive to tell them...

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and that you have a lot in your life to be thankful for as well!

Comments

Popular Posts