Good stuff to remember

I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I have been doing a lot of soul searching, and wondering why things are working out the way they are and feeling frustrated over lack of progress with getting to transfer, and wanting to be in another place than I am right now... But I found something the other day that was a really good reality check - I AM EXACTLY WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO BE.

We may not always like the way the chips fall, and the detours along the way - but each unexpected twist in the path is what makes us who we are, our experiences mold and shape us in the person we are, and will become. I am more open to hearing that still small voice than I was a few months ago, I am LISTENING again - so maybe that is enough, maybe that is the point. Who knows now, maybe I will never know, but I do believe that even when it feels like things aren't going the way you want them to, they are going the way they are supposed to.

My reminder to myself:
Believe you are being lead with a purpose, with a direction and that although you may not be able to see clearly the path laid out before you, believe you ARE exactly where you are supposed to be, and that the end of the journey will bring you the dreams of your heart.

Comments

Popular Posts