Pre-Op Appointment Done!

I went yesterday to GRS for my pre-op appointment, they did a blood draw and got my general health history. Northside Hospital called later in the day to get me pre-registered over the phone, and today at 1:30 I have my pre-surgery interview with a Northside Hospital nurse! They are thorough!


I think Kenneth is going to drop me off at work on Thursday morning and I’ll work a couple hours, then catch a ride over to Northside by 11:00am. Kenneth will come pick me up around 2:00-3:00 afterwards. Sounds like it should be pretty simple, maybe some cramping/bleeding over the next couple of days.

It will take about a week to get the results to Cooper (I was told they send the polyps to pathology for testing to make sure everything is normal). After they get the results to Cooper and say I’m cleared to start cycling, we’ll stop BCPs, have a period and start cycling meds! We’re probably looking at transfer the 2nd week of May right now. I’ll know more after the results are sent to Cooper. I’m so ready to get going! :)

Comments

Popular Posts