38w4d Today's Happenings! :)

I really think she's coming soon - I woke up yesterday with this NEED to clean, and spent a couple hours washing dishes, mopping the floor, tidying up... running around like a chicken with my head cut off. :) My poor hubby, he didn't know what to do with me.

I had a couple hours of contractions again yesterday afternoon, had the same thing Friday afternoon and I think Thursday evening as well. Warm-ups I guess! Yesterday afternoon I had a huge gob of cervical mucous, I really think that was part of my mucous plug - it was more than I've had at one time before, and not stringy as much as a gob... gross, I know! But its exciting! :)

This morning I had another gob of mucous and some diarrhea, and a few pangs but I'm not sure if they were contractions or not.

I have to take Kenneth to the airport this afternoon - I know I'm going to go into labor right after he leaves! :) Oh well, it was nice to have him home for a week even if he wasn't here for the delivery.

I've had lots of back pains lately and have been using my heating pad while resting on the couch for about an hour at a time, the heat seems to help quite a bit. It's harder and harder to get comfortable when my back is acting up, but its not all the time - it comes and goes.

I guess that's it for today - still really excited to see when labor starts and feeling every day like I'm closer and closer to the big day! I can't wait to make that phone call to my IPs! :)

Comments

Popular Posts