Just a Quick Check In!

Not too much to report, we're just coasting through the next 3 days on Provera and seeing what happens after that!! Kenneth is still up in the air as to if/when he's coming home. He had an itinerary to come home tomorrow, but found out today that they are changing his MOS so that he can come back to the unit - long convoluted story, but he will become a Rigger, and has to go to Jump School and Rigger School, both of which are in Georgia - so he'll be close by, but we have no idea when the schools will start. It will most likely keep him from going to the Fall Semester at KSU. I just can't wait to find out what's next! I want him home, I miss him so very much, and knowing he'll be home soon, but not knowing when is like torture! :)

So, not too much in terms of surrogacy to report - I've spoken to the Life Insurance company a couple times, they said I should hear back in the next 1-2 weeks, and we'll go from there on whether I have to apply somewhere else or if that will be one more thing to check off the to-do list!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts